Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flow's Application for WarMS!

2 posters

Go down

Flow's Application for WarMS! Empty Flow's Application for WarMS!

Post  Flow Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 am

In Game Name:My in game name is Flow Very Happy

Experience:I have been a Game Master for GaboMS. I am familiar with some of the codes used for Game Masters. I have played Global MapleStory for four years now so I am familiar with the surroundings, monsters, and items.

What job are you applying for:I am applying for the title of Game Master.

How long have you played WarMS:Although I've started today, I hope you take me in for consideration as a Game Master Wink

How will you benefit us:There are a variety of methods I am able to help you with. I am a hard worker even under stress. Although I am 13 I do go through stress from all the work I must do each day. I will be on at least two through three hours a day. I believe this could help the server out when other Game Masters aren't available. I promise you I will not abuse the power of a Game Master. In all honesty, I will enforce the rules of WarMS. Although you probably hear this from every applier, but I will ban all hackers in sight. I do not tolerate hacking in private servers for it is pointless. Even though I don't know how to make banners, I will try my best to learn how to and assist the server with advertising in any way possible. Some of my friends play MapleStory, so I will try and persuade them in testing out this server. Hosting events isn't my kind of thing to be honest. However, I will try and do two or three a week tongue

Anything else: I am a exciting person to be with and I hope you find out soon Wink
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Flow's Application for WarMS! Empty Re: Flow's Application for WarMS!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Cool!!
But your.. Grammar and Spelling errors are kinda plenty in your application.

But, I'll observe you for like a week or so, as currently we have enough GMs.

So, enjoy playing as a player! Very Happy

Hope you get good news from me soon!

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down