Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM]

2 posters

Go down

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM] Empty [Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM]

Post  Pushup Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Just some important information before I start..Hi I would like to apply for a job in WarMS either as a GM or a banner designer or even both! Note that I haven't been able to provide my banner. That is because my banner ended up being 100MB+ Sad Sorry for that but instead of the banner I have provided a video lasting for around 30 seconds that advertises WarMS. It is up on youtube and I have provided the link. Thank you.

IGN: My WarMS name is Pushup

EXPERIENCE: I have NOT been a GM before but I have a list of the item codes and know a few effect codes for example [!warphere -name-, !healmap, !rebirth ect..]

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am applying for a job as a GM or a BannerDesigner

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED WARMS: I have played WarMS for a couple of days now and I am liking it to every byte of the game as it doesn't lag

HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT US: I could make banners, advertise the game on youtube/websites/forums and moderate the game. I have played the real maplestory for about a year now and I have reached 4th job so I know a lot of items and their purposes. I will ban ONLY when it is ban-worthy and use my powers as it is intended for. I will NEVER ban unapproprietly. Thank you.

ANYTHING ELSE: Just some other information. I am asian and I will not tolerate racism towards me or my race. My birthday is on 4th February and I was born in New Zealand. I now live in Australia and I am only 2hours ahead of game time so I should be on most of the time. Just something else that I want to mention is that I know you currently are not accepting GM applications and that you already have a banner designer. I am waiting for more people to join which is one of the reasons why I turned to making a video instead of uploading a 100mb+ animated picture. It is up on youtube and the link is below. Please consider me when a slot is available. Thank you.

Link for video [It is only a short version - I am working on a longer version explaining how to join the server] :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpl2U5wkC2w

Pushup

Back to top Go down

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM] Empty Re: [Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM]

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Cool Viddy! Very Happy Ok.. Could you help us make a Banner for the Forum? Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM] Empty Banner for forum...

Post  Pushup Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Admin wrote:Cool Viddy! Very Happy Ok.. Could you help us make a Banner for the Forum? Very Happy

Sure, course I could. Animated or a still image?

Pushup

Back to top Go down

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM] Empty Re: [Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM]

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

An animated one would be cool! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Pushup] Job Application [Banner Designer/GM] Empty Okay working on it

Post  Pushup Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Admin wrote:An animated one would be cool! Very Happy

Kay..I'm working on it. BTW Instead of Pushup, make Tiger GM when the slot is available. Thanks.

PS tiger is me Razz

Pushup

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:18 am

Kay Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down