Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tauroshi gm app

2 posters

Go down

Tauroshi gm app Empty Tauroshi gm app

Post  tacky44 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 pm

IGN:Tauroshi

EXPERIENCE:I was a gm in 3 diff maple a few years back.And i was an event master 2 times in 2 different server. I had ban lots of hackers before as i am always vigilant and active.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: GM as i have not study ani code b4 but im willing to learn if i have the chance .

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED WARMS: I just started playing the server and begin to love the server!

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US:I am sometimes funny and always frenly. I will ans players question if they have any but i will not take advantage of power of gm to do unnecessary things e.g. hack/spam mob in fm/other places as the players will lag.I will also help to orgainze event again. I will help to jail/ban players if i have to for e.g if they hack or very rude- scolding bad words through smega.I will folo the gms rules.

ANYTHING ELSE: I am active.

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK:

Last edited by tacky44 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : nid to add more)

tacky44

Back to top Go down

Tauroshi gm app Empty Re: Tauroshi gm app

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Write a little more? And I'll read again Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tacky44 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

this is all i could think for today as i still have some pratical and theory test sometimes lata and cant recall wad i can write ,after awhile more , maybe i can write more. Erm where is tis server hosted?

tacky44

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Good application.. but next time, improve on your grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ok then.. I'll observe you for a few days before making you a GM, okay?

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum