Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoubleSb's GM app.

4 posters

Go down

DoubleSb's GM app. Empty DoubleSb's GM app.

Post  Doublesb Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:51 pm

IGN: Doublesb

EXPERIENCE: Not much in the hands of a GameMaster

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: GameMaster

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED WARMS: 3 days

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US: I think I already have though.. I will push through and get us on top 25 Very Happy

("ANYTHING ELSE" WILL BE JUDGE 9/10 OF THE OVERALL APPLICATION, SO POST MORE ON THAT)
ANYTHING ELSE: I am a very active person, everyday at least 2 hours (Due to school work) weekends I tend to get 10 hours. However there is a drawback seeing I'm 8- Pst and the owner is 8+ Gmt. I will still continue with overall work, Attempt Graphics, or maybe coding. I do not, however, have any graphic projects with me because they're at school (Photo-shop Class). Right now I'm known as his "Peace Maker" whatever he means by that.

Thanks for reading.

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK:

Doublesb

Back to top Go down

DoubleSb's GM app. Empty Re: DoubleSb's GM app.

Post  xshadowxingx Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Dear Player,
Sorry to tell you that our voting line is currently cut-ed and removed from the 'Ultimate Top 200' Website because we are afraid that Nexon will sue or shut down our server. So just to prevent them from sueing or shutting down our server the only choice we have is to remove it from the Ultimate Top 200 website.

And we currently have enough GMs as we are recruiting players. Why do we stop accepting GM Applications? It is because that the population of GMs in WarMS has more then enough and we have only quite a few players. <Not trying to be rude or mean> Application Rejected.

When the server is accepting GM Applications again we will note you. Thank You for choosing WarMS!
Happy WarMS-ing!!

Justin Kira - xShadowXinGx - Forum Moderator - Co-Owner

xshadowxingx

Back to top Go down

Post  SinSinx3 Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm

DoubleSb please dont be sad kay...when we have more players elementalz may still make you GameMaster
Cheer Up! Very Happy

_/TAXI\_
|_@_@_|---JiaYou!
SinSinx3
SinSinx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Totally agreed. Anyway, I have seen a GM in you. Continue to work hard! Very Happy Hope to get results from you soon!

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum