Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm application

2 posters

Go down

Gm application Empty Gm application

Post  tien2005 Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 am

IGN: I haven't made an acc yet. After i download the server and make an acc my ign will be Assassin

EXPERIENCE: I've been gm in the following private servers. (pmstory and everlostms) these private server close down. I also have the gm commands so I kinda know a lot about gm stuff.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:
i am applying for being gm
HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED WARMS:
I hadnt play yet but I might play tommrow April 19 and i might have to play a lot to be pro Smile
HOW WILL U BENEFIT US:
The benefits I would do will amaze you. i will try to advertise and get players to join this server. If that doesn't work Ill try to tell my family memebrs to spread the words to there friends so they can join. I will host events only when all players is here. I will hold events if a player or gm needs my help. If a new player has a question I will be happy to answer his or her question. I will be a great gm becauseim nice and funny.
I am also a fun guy to hang around with.I will not show favortism to any player I will treat all players equally no matter how nice they are. I will also respect the Admin,and help out players to find there npcs
("ANYTHING ELSE")
I am active and almost everyday im on. If its on weekends I may play 1-3 hours or more.My favorite sport is basketball,handball, and baseball. I live in the U.S. New York so I might have a differnt time then the admin. I'm also a trust worthy guy.My favorite things to do on computer is play maplestory, and gun games. My favorite subject is math, and social studies. Thats about all but I have way more about me. This is about all. Ill introduce my self more inthe game Hope You Accept my application. And hope you enjoyed my gm application. Smile XD

tien2005

Back to top Go down

Gm application Empty Re: Gm application

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Sorry, GM Applications are closed.

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down