Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How and How not to apply for a Job in WarMS

Go down

How and How not to apply for a Job in WarMS Empty How and How not to apply for a Job in WarMS

Post  Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Dear WarMaplers,

Many of you have been applying for Jobs in WarMS, but the context is not appropriate.
This is a good example of a GM Application, DO NOT copy this.

IGN: My In-Game-Name is Elementalz.

EXPERIENCE: Frankly, I've not been a GM before. So, I'm a new GM and I would hope to learn as much as I can, so as to benefit the server.
OR
I have been a GM in a few servers, but they were all shut down. I would probably be able to tell the important GM Commands that are appropriate to use in the servers. I don't have much experience, but I would learn as much as I can.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am applying for a Game Master in WarMS.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED WARMS: I have played WarMS for a few days and I know the different NPCs that has different functions. I know WHY and HOW different things work.

HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT US: If a player in WarMS encounters a problem, I will be there anytime to help that player. I would first understand the problem, then think of a solution and lastly share with him the solution. I will catch hackers or any players who is abusing any rules of WarMS and they will face the consequences according to the rules of WarMS. I would put in my best effort to have fun and interesting events, such as Trivia and others I could think of. I would then ask players for their feedbacks, and if the feedback is negative, I would improve my mistake or any part that is incorrect. After everything, I would host a similar event and ask the new feedback from the players. I am a keen learner who is always learning and I have a never-stopping passion towards WarMS. I would of course vote for the server every 12 hours, and I would do everything I can to help improve WarMS.

ANYTHING ELSE: I am an easy-going person who is always making new friends with others. I will try my best to accompany the players with any problems that they encounter and not just that, but also to solve it. I am not a hot-tempered person but a very patient one. But when situation arises where I need to be strict, I am.

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
Nothing.

======================
An example of a lousy GM Application. Follow it Very Happy and regret.

IGN: elementalz

EXPERIENCE: i gm in many many sever liao, got odin maple, got alot lah

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: i wan gm job

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED WARMS: i paly like for 2 month liao

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US: i can make many many nice nice and super duper wooper mega fun fun event n den ban the all hacker when they gt hack

ANYTHING ELSE: no

(FOR GFX DESIGNERS, BANNER DESIGNERS)
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
no

1. Your punctuation. (Full stops, commas, capital letters.)
2. Your spelling. (Instead of "Sever", put "Server".)
3. Your language. ("den", "lah".)
4. Your grammar. ("WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I wanted to be a Game Master.)
5. Your shortforms. (Instead of "GM", put "Game Master".)

Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down