Welcome to WarMS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any suggestions for WarMS?

+2
reloaded
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Any suggestions for WarMS? Empty Any suggestions for WarMS?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 am

Do you have any suggestions? Write a post here! And remember, use this template!!

What suggestion do you have in mind?

Why do you think that it is good?

How will it benefit our server?

Why don't you think the current situation is not good enough?

Anything else?

Admin
Admin

https://war-maplestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions for WarMS? Empty Re: Any suggestions for WarMS?

Post  reloaded Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 pm

It will be realy cheap, but what if we had an 'All-in-one-Shop?'

This would be so because it is hard to find the highest lvl of equipment for certain characters.

It will benefit our server because then we can have people lvl up quickly then get their desired armor, without having to go to the ends of the Maple-earth, trying to find something that they probably won't even find at all.
reloaded
reloaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Reloaded, can you copy and paste the questions from the template and answer according to the template? I'll read again.. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kile89 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm

reloaded wrote:It will be realy cheap, but what if we had an 'All-in-one-Shop?'

This would be so because it is hard to find the highest lvl of equipment for certain characters.

It will benefit our server because then we can have people lvl up quickly then get their desired armor, without having to go to the ends of the Maple-earth, trying to find something that they probably won't even find at all.

Thats actully a Great Idea. Ive seen Servers Have that with 60+ People ONline.
kile89
kile89

Back to top Go down

Post  TeChniQue Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

What suggestion do you have in mind?
If the server is stable enough, make permanent boss spawns in FMs, All-In-One-Shop, WarMS PQ (Apply for XtremeTop100, JAGTop100, Top100mapleservers!)

Why do you think that it is good?
It would draw in a lot more people, we would be more famous in 4 top gamesites, All-In-One-Shop will help newbies that join the server.

How will it benefit our server?
MORE PEOPLE Very Happy MORE FAME!

Why don't you think the current situation is not good enough?
There isnt an all-in-one-shop, we only are in the ultimate200 site.

TeChniQue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm

The coder is currently working hard on the all-in-one shop. No worries.
For the game top sites, XtremeTop100 is not accepting entries with free or minimum payment websites, or something like that, I don't know why.. but I'll try to go for JagTopList, Top100MapleServers.
As for WarMS PQ, we'll plan to have it after beta-testing / after the major things are done (All-in-one shop)
For spawns in FM, we'll try our best to do that if it is possible or reasonable to do so.

Thank you for your suggestion. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  heretopawn Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi, after playing WarMS ytd, i haf a few thoughts about it.
First, i've heard about the introduction of the all-in-one-shop. i tink that this will be cool so that, we will be able to obtain weapons, scrolls more easily then hunting from mob. This will also allow us to scroll our weapons more efficiently as we do not nid to worry about hafing a lack of weapon or scrolls.
Secondly, for some boss maps, the other ''noob'' monsters are spawning so fast, it makes killing boss very difficult. Also, in fm 19, where the female boss resides, there are too many too handle at once. i also noticed there is a boss summoner function, although it is currently not functioning. i tink tis is a very good function as we are able to challenge against bosses without the high spawns of the other ''noob'' mobs.
Keep up the good work. WarMS is definitely gonna be a success. Very Happy

heretopawn

Back to top Go down

Post  xshadowxingx Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Great suggestions you have heretopawn! We will fix it asap and the All-in-one-NPC is almost ready! We just need a little more time! Thank You for your suggestions!

Happy WarMS-ing!

Sixlogical - Moderator - Co-Admin

xshadowxingx

Back to top Go down

Post  heretopawn Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

heretopawn wrote:Hi, after playing WarMS ytd, i haf a few thoughts about it.
First, i've heard about the introduction of the all-in-one-shop. i tink that this will be cool so that, we will be able to obtain weapons, scrolls more easily then hunting from mob. This will also allow us to scroll our weapons more efficiently as we do not nid to worry about hafing a lack of weapon or scrolls.
Secondly, for some boss maps, the other ''noob'' monsters are spawning so fast, it makes killing boss very difficult. Also, in fm 19, where the female boss resides, there are too many too handle at once. i also noticed there is a boss summoner function, although it is currently not functioning. i tink tis is a very good function as we are able to challenge against bosses without the high spawns of the other ''noob'' mobs.
Thirdly, if possible, cud there be an npc which can alter the stats of an item , so that it can be a perfect stats. This perfect stats, is only the stats which are the max for an item in the database, so it isnt making the item godlier or wadsoever. This function is to allow ppl to scroll their weapon wif perfect stats wif mayb a 10% scroll+ white scroll , so that they can obtain the best stats in game, without any GM items, or GM scrolls. This can mayb motivate ppl to self-scroll for godly items.
Next, i hope that there will also be a event whereby ppl race against time to kill a specific number of bosses. Since we haf godly stats+weapons, killing bosses isnt really the main issue, instead the number of bosses we can kill is the issue.

Keep up the good work. WarMS is definitely gonna be a success. Very Happy
(PS: words in Green font were add on , as i din managed to tink of it previously)

heretopawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 am

Hmm.. could you explain in detail? I kind of.. don't understand. But anyway, good suggestion!

*Female Bosses in Room 19 has decreased from 4 to 2.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down